If You Find Yourself on This List You Need This Book
1) Are you so bored with your lifestyle that you don't feel like you're living at all?
2) Are your household expenses so great that you will never get ahead or get to do anything fun?
3) Would you like to happily camp, travel or live anywhere you want on $20 a day?
4) Are you retired and want to keep their house but still travel often, cheaply and stress free?
5) Would you like to play Poker traveling to Vegas and California, living the dream, growing your bankroll?
6) Would you like to downsize from a large RV to save money and time while adding destinations?
7) Do you have children you would like to travel and camp easily and cheaply with?
8) Would you like to take time off work to write a book, recover from a tragedy, or change your life?
9) Are you someone that just wants to live cheaply and have fun without a house to manage?
10) Are you a foreign tourist coming to the U.S. for an extended month long or year long holiday?
11) Are you a survivalist who wants to live off the grid?
12) Do you want to disappear and leave your past behind, becoming invisible, and escape creditors?
13) Do you suffer from a chronic fatal disease but want to enjoy life to the fullest now?
14) Are you heading for divorce, blaming your marriage instead of your life, for the boredom killing you?
15) Are you moving and wanting to investigate a new area cheaply without commiting to a lease?
16) Do you want to run your own mobile business, like consulting, a web site, or even a hot dog cart?
17) Are you approaching a financial disaster but want to live happy and retain your dignity?
18) Are you a displaced worker who is struggling financially due to job loss?
19) Are you homeless but want to live a safe, adventurous, fun dignified life?
Photo shows what we eat when we aren't chomping on sweet little grilled ribeyes or lobster chops broiled in a saucer of butter cream. Traveling all over in the Vanabode lifestyle allows you to find, afford and purchase high quality, organic, specialty foods sold in farmers markets like the ones shown above, fresh grapefruit, heirloom and grape tomatoes, cold snap pees, avocado, dates, olive oils, and both goat and sheep cheeses. If you Vanabode you will eat better than you ever have.
Looking at pretty pictures on the Internet is a poor substitute for real travel. Do not be fooled. I don't care how much time you spend online getting ideas, it will never give you the incredible rush of new, exciting, destination driven travel, in the real world. You have to experience it with all your senses. Buy Vanabode now and get started experiencing the rush today. You will not be disappointed.
This Will be the Most
Rewarding Life Changing
Investment You Ever Make!
You will have a friend on the road for
All Customers Get FREE Direct Email Support FROM THE AUTHOR FOREVER!
Vanabode is delivered electronically as a
PDF format eBook within 24 hours by email. This way you can enjoy
the benefits of active links to 100's of pages of additional content
including job opportunities for campers, pictures, and email help
desk. You can read this 120+ page book on any computer or device
using the free Adobe Reader software already loaded on your computer.
You may print out your own copy of the book so you can read off-line
How will this book help Me?
Do I need this Book?
Readers Opinions of Book
Excerpts from Book
Here's Why They Hate Me
Book Answers Questions
us, Get Help