If You Find Yourself on This List You Need This Book
1) Are you so bored with your lifestyle that you don't feel like you're
living at all?
2) Are your household expenses so great that you will never get ahead
or get to do anything fun?
3) Would you like to happily camp, travel or live anywhere you want on
$20 a day?
4) Are you retired, wanting to keep your house AND travel alot, cheaply
and stress free?
5) Would you like to play live Poker in Vegas and California, living the
dream, growing your bankroll?
6) Would you like to downsize from a large RV to save money and time while
7) Do you have children you would like to travel and camp easily and cheaply
8) Would you like to take 1 year off work to write a book, recover from
a tragedy, change your life?
9) Do you want to live cheaply and have fun without a house to manage?
10) Are you a foreign tourist coming to the U.S. for an extended month
long or year long holiday?
11) Are you a survivalist who wants to live off the grid?
12) Do you want to disappear, leave your past behind, become invisible,
13) Do you suffer from a chronic fatal disease but want to enjoy life
to the fullest before you go?
14) Heading for divorce, blaming your marriage instead of your life for
the boredom killing you?
15) Are you moving and wanting to investigate a new area cheaply without
commiting to a lease?
16) Do you want to quit your job and run your own business like a web
site or a mobile food stand?
17) Just graduating from college and want to live it up or live cheap
before you take the first big job?
18) Are you approaching a financial disaster but want to live happily
and retain your dignity?
19) Are you a displaced worker who is struggling financially due to job
20) Are you homeless but want to live a safe, adventurous, fun dignified
Photo shows what we eat when we aren't chomping on sweet little grilled
ribeyes or lobster chops broiled in a saucer of butter cream. Traveling
all over in the Vanabode lifestyle allows
you to find, afford and purchase high quality, organic, specialty foods
sold in farmers markets like the ones shown above, fresh grapefruit, heirloom
and grape tomatoes, cold snap pees, avocado, dates, olive oils, and both
goat and sheep cheeses. If you Vanabode you will eat better than you ever
have. NOTICE: great meal WITHOUT the expense or hassle of a mortgage and
house, or a dishwasher and water plus electric bill, no kitchen to clean
Photo shows a serene and unreal morning we spent at a secluded cove
on the Oregon coast. There is no match for being able to come and spend
a day during the week when everyone else is working instead of coming
on the weekend and seeing the crowds. I live in Florida so seeing this
kind of beach is real special. This is just one of the many advantages
to being free and on the road Vanabode style.
Looking at pretty pictures on the Internet is a poor substitute for real
travel. Do not be fooled. I don't care how much time you spend online
getting ideas, it will never give you the incredible rush of new, exciting,
destination driven travel, in the real world. You have to experience it
with all your senses. Buy Vanabode now
and get started experiencing the rush today. You will not be disappointed.
This Will be the Most
Rewarding Life Changing
Investment You Ever Make!
You will have a friend on the road for
All Customers Get FREE Direct Email Support FROM THE AUTHOR FOREVER!
Vanabode is delivered electronically as a
PDF format eBook within 24 hours by email. This way you can enjoy
the benefits of active links to 100's of pages of additional content
including job opportunities for campers, pictures, and email help
desk. You can read this 120+ page book on any computer or device
using the free Adobe Reader software already loaded on your computer.
You may print out your own copy of the book so you can read off-line
How will this book help Me?
Do I need this Book?
Readers Opinions of Book
Excerpts from Book
Here's Why They Hate Me
What if I Need Money?
Book Answers Questions
Sitemap of all Pages
Contact us, Get Help